List of best Hotel and Travel Affiliate Program in India
If you have travel blog or website you can earn extra money from affiliate program. I am going to share you a brief list of hotel and travel affiliate programme in India. When you write an article about your travel experience, your reader may be interested to visit the place. If you provide a hotel link or tour package link on your article, interested reader may book hotel or tour package from your link. And a certain commission will be paid to you. So lets us check the list of affiliate programme.
1. Yatra.com Affiliate Program
yatra.com is India’s leading online travel company. Yatra.com has booking facility for domestic and international air travel, hotel bookings, holiday packages and bus and railway reservations.Yatra.com sell around 20,000 domestic tickets and book 5000 hotels and holiday packages a day. You can join this affiliate programme through third-party ad network like OMG Network, Dg perform, Networkplay and Tyroo.
Features of Yatra.com Affiliate Program
- Highly competitive comissions that are paid upon booking
- 30 days cookie duration
- Online reporting and tracking
- Easy implementation that allows you to start earning commissions within a few minutes of acceptance
- Yatra Affiliate Comission Structure
- International Flights: Rs.425 per booking
2. MakeMyTrip.com Affiliate Programme
MakeMyTrip is one of the best online travel company in India. The website offers air tickets, hotel reservations, car bookings and holidays. You can join MakeMyTrip.com Hotel Affiliate program and start using MMTAN xml API.
MakeMyTrip.com Affiliate Comission Structure
Domestic Flights – For LCCs, 3% on Base Fare per Booking; For FSCs, 5% on Base Fare per Booking
International Flights – Rs 500 per Booking
Domestic and International Hotels – 8% on Published Fare
Domestic Packages – 8% on Published Fare
3. Travelguru Affiliate Program
Travelguru is India’s largest Hotel Network with over 4000 hotels in India and 90000 worldwide and books 1200 room nights per day. It is one of the most experienced and trusted online travel website in India.
Travelguru Affiliate Program Comission Structure
If you generate 61 bookings in a month: Bookings 1-10 get Rs.300; Bookings 11-24 get Rs.400; Bookings 25-59 get Rs.500. The total commission would be Rs. 26,800.
4. TripAdvisor Travel Affiliate Program
TripAdvisor was founded in February 2000. This is a website. This website provides information and reviews of travel-related content. It also has interactive travel forums and 500,000+city and hotel pages.
Features of TripAdvisor Travel Affiliate Program
Deep linking to over 500,000 city and hotel pages
Partner with a brand people trust
Continuous addition of products and promotions
Access to a dedicated and experienced team
You can earn 50% commission when a user from your site clicks on a commerce link and/or ads that send them to a Tripadvisor partner site. On average, affiliates will earn between $0.15-$0.75 per click-out. You have to join this affiliate programme though a third-party named Commission Junction.
5.Ixigo.com Affiliate Program
Ixigo.com is India’s No. 1 travel search engine. Ixigo does not handle the booking of tickets, hotels , tour package, they redirect the user to book directly from the travel provider’s page.
You can earn money just placing their Take our search box on your website and let users search and redirect.
6. HotelsCombined Affiliate Program
HotelsCombined is a hotel search engine. It is a world-leading hotel comparison on your website. In this website users can check hotel prices and availability on all major travel sites in over 40 languages. You can earn commission between USD $0.50 and $2.00 when your reader click on their hotel booking supplier websites.
7. Hotels.com travel affiliate program
Hotels.com is a leading provider of hotel accommodation worldwide. This website book hotel rooms online and by telephone. User can access over 220,000 properties in over 70 countries.
Feature of Hotels.com travel affiliate program
- Receive competitive commissions
- Easy implementation
- Access high converting affiliate tools
- Access to worldwide affiliate programs and global hotel inventory
- International, multilingual programs
- Weekly Sales, Deals & Promotions
- Access to outstanding support and detailed reporting
8. Booking.com Affiliate Partners Programme
Booking.com is the leading worldwide online accommodation reservations agency. This website has 494,876 directly contracted hotels. You will get commission when your reader book hotel through your affiliate link.
Booking.com commission structure
Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide. Agoda can access more than 170.000 hotels worldwide and providing services in 38 different languages. You can earn up to 60% commission on bookings. You can put their Banners, Search Boxes and affiliate link to your website. When your reader will book hotel from their affiliate link, you will earn commission.
10. LateRooms.com Affiliates programme
LateRooms.com deals over 500,000 genuine hotels across worldwide.
Features of LateRooms.com Affiliates programme
- high conversion rate means great earnings potential.
- Huge breadth of stock for consumer choice
- Flexible and adaptable integration platforms for varying sizes of business
- Lateroom.com offer a minimum 5% commission with greater reward schemes for high booking volumes.
- Real time online stats available to monitor
- A dedicated and experienced account management and technical team on hand