How to sell your product on Flipkart
Flipkart is the largest e-commerce portal in the country. It has over 18 million registered users and delivering more than 50 lakh shipments per month. Recently Flipkart has bought fashion portal Myntra in a deal estimated to be worth $370 million. Flipkart is now showing its strength as a market leader.
Benefit to become a Flipkart seller
Suppose you have a business and you sell product on your outlet or shop in your locality. If your products are listed in flipkart, your products can see 18 million flipkart users. Your local business can become nationwide. Your shop will open for business 24/7 when you have online shop. Flipkart has automated order and payment processing system and sales can be made at any time, and customers can buy when it suits them.
How to become flipkart seller?
To become flipkart seller, you have to fill up application from. Application form is furnished with following question.
- Your name, email id, mobile no.
- Name of city from where products will be pick up
- Your company name
- Your estimated annual revenue
- Do you have your own website where you sell your products?
- Do you already sell on other online marketplaces?
- How many retail outlets do you own?
- What is the nature of your current business?
- What are the categories of products you want to sell ?
- What are the brands you want to sell? After enter all details submit your application. Flipkart will contact you within seven days for farther verification. When flipkart will approve your seller account, you can list your product on flipkart website and start selling. Flipkart’s logistics will deliver product to your buyer. Flipkart will transfer the money to sellers on periodic basis.